To provide and promote licensed, high quality, affordable, and accessible early learning and child care programs to meet the needs of children and families in Fort McMurray
To provide a safe, developmentally, inclusive environment for children. Our focus is to develop the “Whole Child” by providing a stimulating early learning and child care experience which promotes each child’s social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. We support and nurture the children’s own natural desire to be lifelong learners. We are committed to the families we serve, providing support and encouragement
- To be an innovative provider of high-quality daycare. In addition to the social and educational standards, our centres all offer a safe and stimulating physical environment – we like to think of it as the equivalent of a 6-star facility for your children.
- A team of handpicked educators who are the most important asset of our center. They deliver, with the support of the management team, a loving, challenging, secure and nurturing environment.
- That our management team are available to parents at any time, including out of centre hours, to answer any questions regarding the running of our centre.
- To support the children in our care to develop a sense of love and respect for themselves and others whilst encouraging an environment that perpetuates a sense of collective needs, cultural diversity and individual recognition.
- That we have programs to ensure a proactive engagement amongst the community.
- That your child’s educational needs will be met through a play-based learning environment along with our comprehensive range of resources, curriculum, high-quality aids and physical environment.
- Low teacher to children ratio
We believe that, children should be provided with an educational, safe, healthy, caring, stimulating and family-oriented environment, which reflects the warm nurturing and friendly atmosphere of home.
We will achieve this by:
- Fostering a sense of belonging for children and their families.
- Providing a high-quality curriculum program, based on the Alberta childcare Framework, observations and interest of individual children.
- Understanding that each child is unique and will develop at varying rates however, in predictable sequences
- Keeping families connected and a part of their child’s development and learning.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment, through implementation of strict health and hygiene practices
We will provide:
- Consistent high-quality care to the children who are spending their time at our service.
- A working in progress philosophy, which we believe can be improved, expanded upon and revised at various intervals. We welcome additions and contributions by parents and team members to our philosophy.
- Opportunities for families to participate in making and revising Klorious Kids Daycare Policies.
- Team members, that are encouraged to work with families to ensure that they understand our values and attitudes which we place on your child’s learning and development.