Too busy to pack lunch for your child in the morning?
No problem, we are the only daycare in Fort McMurray Downtown to offer optional free lunch program
Children need nutrition to grow in both mind and body. Believing that food choices throughout childhood fuel life long eating habits, our menu is crafted by a Registered Nutritionist and prepared in-house daily and reflects those beliefs.
Lunches include (11.30-12 noon)
- Spaghetti and chicken sauce
- Jollof Rice with roasted chicken
- Chicken and vegetable soup
- Stir-fried chicken and vegetables served on steamed rice
- Chicken breast nuggets and fries
Morning Snacks (8.30am to 9.00am)
- Waffles, pancake, whole wheat cereal or Toast serve with milk and fruits
Afternoon Snacks (2.30pm -3pm)
- Fresh carrots, celery, cucumber served with a healthy dip
- yogurt served with fruit